Osria

Narrator
Staff member
Be My Valentine
Management
Merry Christmas
Reaction score
feigsvA.png

The Appreciation thread is somewhere that people can place in a lovely comment about something they know, someone above them, talk about their favourite characters, why someone is a great rp'er. That sort of thing.

Here's some tips to get you started:
you say something nice about the person above you
Recognize the player of the month
Recognize someone's ability to roleplay
Appreciate someone's personality and their person
you recognize the players that changed your life
you talk about your top 5 favorite characters

There are four rules to this thread!
  1. The post must be nice.​
  2. It has to be about someone else.​
  3. Tag who you're talking about!​
  4. If you're tagged, you must respond in kind and pass the kindness forward!​
Have fun! ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
@Miss Darling
Tossing a bunch of appreciation to Ruu first of all for doing so much effort for the server.
Finding herself suddenly thrown in the position of server owner, she still does her best to make it work.
Even with recent hardships, she has managed to endure and ensured for a lot of progress on the server to made.
This while still finding time to provide the playerbase with more events to engage with at the same time.

@Jasper151627237
I'm glad to have seen you find a spark again in roleplaying on this server and find it always a joy to interact with your characters.
Anticipating a lot of things of interest to happen around Nithvara as well in the future.

@Lady Kilana
It's been many years now and I'm happy to still be able to hang out and call you my friend. We practically have hopped from many servers to another with the passage of time, but we rarely find our paths apart.
May there be much more Fae mischief ahead.

(I've got more folks to speak of soon as well)

@Miss Darling
I really appreciate your hard work you put in to this server after such a heart ache. It takes some with real character to go through that and be productive. Not only that but you remained positive about the future and kind to people. You also listen to people even when you are in pain. Honestly, If it hadn't been for you I probably would of left this server. So keep going just make sure to take a break every so often you deserve it.

@Sir_Balinor
I want to thank you for being understanding of me and having a conversation with me about suggestions and other topics. To me it is really valuable thing for staff to be cooperative with the players and to be fair to them. I look forward to seeing the things you make.

@RagingLunacy
We've known each other for years now and I don't think I've ever had such a wonderful and loyal friend. You've helped me through so many of my hardships and I don't know how I can ever repay that. I've since come to realize you're one of my closest friends. I highly value you and you're a top-tier person. Anyone who comes to meet you will be lucky to know you. ❤️

@Darkblue100
I believe my respect for you has skyrocketed. Outside of my friend group, you were the only one to gather all sides and make a narrative for yourself and I appreciate someone who takes the time to gather information. We have since begun to talk more and hang out more, and I enjoy your company a lot. I like to hear what suggestions you have for the server as I do with anyone. I consider you a friend of mine. ❤️

@Sir_Balinor
We never spoke much before but now that we work closer, I am happy to know you. I think if you hadn't come onto the team, I would be drowning in falsehood. But your will to work, see things through, make time for the server, see things/problems where I can't see, and help players understand something or work through something, was all the motivation I needed to keep going long-term. I'm quite content with my decision when you became ST Coord. ❤️

@the_squonk__
I know you don't do well with registering sappy shit like this but you're getting one anyway. It takes a lot for me to become close with someone, let alone friends with someone, and I did take a moment for me to become comfortable. But you have been nothing but supportive and encouraging for my better way of life, you've been there for me when I'm a sobbing mess and cheer me up even if you're teasing the shit out of me, even listen if there's a problem. I think time has just shown how much I value you as a person. So now you're stuck with me, there's no escaping. ❤️

@Jasper151627237
I said this before so I'll say it again. I really did miss your memes and your chaotic nature, it's always a laugh and always brings a smile or a 'wtf' reaction. I think you're a stellar guy, Jasper, and I'm so happy you've found a new spark on this server. Your enthusiasm to roleplay, make crafts, and chat about IC or OOC with people fuels my motivation to keep Osria going and that's what makes this community worth every ounce of my time. ❤️

@DigitalCafe
We just recently met but I love the energy you give off! Your character reminds me of how Cherysh used to be me honestly ha. The VCs we have with others allow me to see what type of person you are and I think you're great. Not only that but you also adore Bluey, which I'm at the conclusion that people who like Bluey all just turn out to be fun and awesome people to know. I hope we can roleplay and vc more in the future. ❤️

@Rogue
I think recently has been the most pleasant and stress-relief moments when conversing with you. I'm guilty of not communicating with you in the past and we both know how much trouble it caused. But talking with you? It's helped me learn that communication is absolutely key to anything. And I find you to be a strong and sweet person and I'm glad you're around. Please take your time, you always seemed like a woman that works a lot and I want the best for you. ❤️

@Mellon
Sometimes you drive me up the wall with your jokes and I gotta put you in the box. But in the end, I know you're a genuinely sweet person, with wisdom formed from scars, and speak directly if there is a problem, which I find to be a high value in a friend. Your advice and genuine conversations about any problem are what make me think you are a terrific guy and worthy of all the love and friendship in the world. ❤️

(There's.. a lot of others to give appreciation, I don't want to give a massive wall of text so I might make another post later haha)

@the_squonk__
I know you don't do well with registering sappy shit like this but you're getting one anyway. It takes a lot for me to become close with someone, let alone friends with someone, and I did take a moment for me to become comfortable. But you have been nothing but supportive and encouraging for my better way of life, you've been there for me when I'm a sobbing mess and cheer me up even if you're teasing the shit out of me, even listen if there's a problem. I think time has just shown how much I value you as a person. So now you're stuck with me, there's no escaping. ❤️
32e3f08307abc7e363b356b95012ab70e073d387e9718a9d6043f0c9a0a6ebd8_1.png

@everyone
I offer my appreciation to you. Yes, you. Even you. Whether I do or do not know you, there is something appreciable in each person.

thats-really-not-necessary-not-required.gif

@Miss Darling
Tossing a bunch of appreciation to Ruu first of all for doing so much effort for the server.
Finding herself suddenly thrown in the position of server owner, she still does her best to make it work.
Even with recent hardships, she has managed to endure and ensured for a lot of progress on the server to made.
This while still finding time to provide the playerbase with more events to engage with at the same time.

@Jasper151627237
I'm glad to have seen you find a spark again in roleplaying on this server and find it always a joy to interact with your characters.
Anticipating a lot of things of interest to happen around Nithvara as well in the future.

@Lady Kilana
It's been many years now and I'm happy to still be able to hang out and call you my friend. We practically have hopped from many servers to another with the passage of time, but we rarely find our paths apart.
May there be much more Fae mischief ahead.

(I've got more folks to speak of soon as well)
@RagingLunacy
We've known each other for years now and I don't think I've ever had such a wonderful and loyal friend. You've helped me through so many of my hardships and I don't know how I can ever repay that. I've since come to realize you're one of my closest friends. I highly value you and you're a top-tier person. Anyone who comes to meet you will be lucky to know you. ❤️

@Darkblue100
I believe my respect for you has skyrocketed. Outside of my friend group, you were the only one to gather all sides and make a narrative for yourself and I appreciate someone who takes the time to gather information. We have since begun to talk more and hang out more, and I enjoy your company a lot. I like to hear what suggestions you have for the server as I do with anyone. I consider you a friend of mine. ❤️

@Sir_Balinor
We never spoke much before but now that we work closer, I am happy to know you. I think if you hadn't come onto the team, I would be drowning in falsehood. But your will to work, see things through, make time for the server, see things/problems where I can't see, and help players understand something or work through something, was all the motivation I needed to keep going long-term. I'm quite content with my decision when you became ST Coord. ❤️

@the_squonk__

@Jasper151627237
I said this before so I'll say it again. I really did miss your memes and your chaotic nature, it's always a laugh and always brings a smile or a 'wtf' reaction. I think you're a stellar guy, Jasper, and I'm so happy you've found a new spark on this server. Your enthusiasm to roleplay, make crafts, and chat about IC or OOC with people fuels my motivation to keep Osria going and that's what makes this community worth every ounce of my time. ❤️

@DigitalCafe
We just recently met but I love the energy you give off! Your character reminds me of how Cherysh used to be me honestly ha. The VCs we have with others allow me to see what type of person you are and I think you're great. Not only that but you also adore Bluey, which I'm at the conclusion that people who like Bluey all just turn out to be fun and awesome people to know. I hope we can roleplay and vc more in the future. ❤️

@Rogue
I think recently has been the most pleasant and stress-relief moments when conversing with you. I'm guilty of not communicating with you in the past and we both know how much trouble it caused. But talking with you? It's helped me learn that communication is absolutely key to anything. And I find you to be a strong and sweet person and I'm glad you're around. Please take your time, you always seemed like a woman that works a lot and I want the best for you. ❤️

@Mellon
Sometimes you drive me up the wall with your jokes and I gotta put you in the box. But in the end, I know you're a genuinely sweet person, with wisdom formed from scars, and speak directly if there is a problem, which I find to be a high value in a friend. Your advice and genuine conversations about any problem are what make me think you are a terrific guy and worthy of all the love and friendship in the world. ❤️

(There's.. a lot of others to give appreciation, I don't want to give a massive wall of text so I might make another post later haha)
I do not even remember how far back both of you and I go at this point, but it is a loooong time. While RL and I were still hanging out for a while after Ruu vamoosed, hearing both of you are on the same server was quite easy to convince me to pop over. I cannot wait to conquer the world together.

And obviously, no plan for global domination is complete without @Fronslin!

RagingLunacy I'm so glad we met on one of my first roleplay minecraft servers, and have continued to be friends for over a decade. Thank you for putting up with me, and going along with my shenanigans, and playing fae with me on various servers. You are a great friend.

I, uh.. I rememebred I wanted to reply to this since that's the point of the thread, but I forgot who else I wanted to write about. My brain apparently shut down at 8pm (18 minutes ago). LOL
I'll think about it and write more later. <3

Top Bottom