Narrator
Staff member
Be My Valentine
Management
Merry Christmas
Reaction score
┌─── ∘°❉ Getting Started ❉°∘ ───┐

Hello Voyagers,
Welcome to the Grandfathering Thread! If you have a character made before the date of 10/20/2023, place your voyager character sheet below. We will review it, assign a level to your character, and give you the XP value you will put in grandfathering event in your new characters sheet event log. After that, go and update your character sheet thread with the new character sheet and the correct level. Link to new Character sheet { HERE }.
Note: Please make sure you have recorded ALL events in your old character sheet.

Please fill out the form below
Discord Name: In case we need to speak with you
Character Sheet:
Post your old Character Sheet
Additional Notes: Optional

Note:
If you are high level, we can have a conversation with you to delevel you if you wish to participate with lower levels in events that include combat.

When you get your total amount of XP, click on BACK at the bottom tab of your character sheet. Place XP in the XP box and name it Grandfathering Event with the person who helped you and date​

Last edited by a moderator:
Discord Name: Darkblue100
Character Sheet:
Okina
Additional Notes: For sake of Transperancy.

Discord Name: Jasper151627237 / GreenNinjaCactus
Character Sheet:
Here
Additional Notes: Did a boatload of crafting

Discord Name: oCoffee
Character Sheet: https://www.osriaroleplay.com/threads/ruby.128/
Additional Notes:

Discord Name: oCoffee
Character Sheet: https://www.osriaroleplay.com/threads/ruby.128/
Additional Notes:
400xp or level 5.

Discord Name: DigitalCafe
Character Sheet: Briar's Old Sheet
Additional Notes: Transparency

Discord Name: darkelfs0
Character Sheet: Oldest Sheet - Newish one (started to work on, get everything changed then I went inactive before the new revamp hit next)
Additional Notes: Each one has a different link. The older one has the link to all old events listed, what have as well for Neru.

Discord Name: darkelfs0
Character Sheet: Oldest Sheet - Newish one (started to work on, get everything changed then I went inactive before the new revamp hit next)
Additional Notes: Each one has a different link. The older one has the link to all old events listed, what have as well for Neru.
So before I give a level my only things is I don’t know if the activity points are accurate if this character was made along time ago but hasn’t been played. Also do you have magic and what tier?

So before I give a level my only things is I don’t know if the activity points are accurate if this character was made along time ago but hasn’t been played. Also do you have magic and what tier?
This was from the beginning of the server when it first started, I was a crafter back then. I just dropped and went inactive a bit into the last system really. Believe there may be a ticket open in one of the chats that does have least a couple of my old crafted items, another with magic and further info I could dig up for close exact days I started, left maybe.

Im also only tier one. I never could get the new spells, wings or anything so never got really use and try level up at the time.

This was from the beginning of the server when it first started, I was a crafter back then. I just dropped and went inactive a bit into the last system really. Believe there may be a ticket open in one of the chats that does have least a couple of my old crafted items, another with magic and further info I could dig up for close exact days I started, left maybe.

Im also only tier one. I never could get the new spells, wings or anything so never got really use and try level up at the time.
Well I am feeling generous and also don’t want calculate dates to much so 1000 xp or level 11

Can we discuss this further? Hideyoshi's brother, Neru, got level 11 and they went on the same events and did the same crafting.
I can but I dont have alot of evidence or attribute points to go off of. Also activity is a huge determiner of attribute point gain in the old system. On top of events with recorded attribute gain. So if you dont have an old sheet I have zero way to know how many points you should have.

Last edited:
Discord Name: Lady Kilana
Character Sheet: Amaryllis
Additional Notes: I never did the char sheet that auto calculates her attribute points from activity or events. I know, I'm bad.
Voyager launch was 4/7/23, so that's how old her sheet is. I was tier 2, with 6/8 spells from Voyager 1.0

Character Sheet: Kilana Ravenwolfe
Additional Notes: She was not active, and I dont remember her being in any events. She never actually got magic.

Discord Name: Lady Kilana
Character Sheet: Amaryllis
Additional Notes: I never did the char sheet that auto calculates her attribute points from activity or events. I know, I'm bad.
Voyager launch was 4/7/23, so that's how old her sheet is. I was tier 2, with 6/8 spells from Voyager 1.0

Character Sheet: Kilana Ravenwolfe
Additional Notes: She was not active, and I dont remember her being in any events. She never actually got magic.
for Amarylis is 840 xp or level 9 with 40 xp left over. Kiliana is 400xp or level 5.

Top Bottom